DogsR'Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DogsR'Us

A forum of anything but not everything! :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:50 am

"I dont just smell em" he barked. "I saw some" he said. "Two cubs were messing with the alpha of here" Cody told Sky.

Cailey smiled and layed down. "I just hope that the bears don't come as much as this any other night."
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:51 am

Gabriel walked outside. "Hey guys, Cody." he said. "Whats up, I'm Gabriel." he informed him. "This is moonlight valley. If you walk toward the pond you can see the moonlight shine on the water. It's really pretty."
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:52 am

"Two cubs..." he echoed. "Alpha?!" He exclaimed. "Y-you mean there is a pack here?" He gasped.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzinsider.com
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:55 am

"I can't wait till' morning!" said Emma. "We can play if you want to!" then she ran to the chair that Cailey was sitting on before, and tried to jump onto it. After failing so many times she looked out the door and saw Gabriel, Cody, and a border collie outside. She also looked and saw three cubs, and their mother eating. She went back inside and cuddled Cailey. Her day couldnt've been better.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:56 am

"Yep theres a pack." cody told em. "But this guy might of already set his sights on the alpha" he whipered pointing to Gariel with his paw. "Oh hey...." Cody barked to Gabriel. "what is your name anyway?"

Cailey smiled and layed down with her head on her paws. "Your the best daughter i could ask for Emma" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:58 am

Sky frowned. "W-Why would I be interested in alpha?" He scoffed in an obvious lye.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:00 am

In return to Cpdy's question, Gabriel said, "My name is Gabriel. Look, about earlier, I'm just a little protective of her, I didn't know. Thanks for saving her though...." he told Cody.

"Your da best mommy I could ask for!" Emma said. "I love you mommy." Then she layed down, closed her eyes, but didn't fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:01 am

Sky nodded. "Hello," he greeted quietly looking away quickly.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:02 am

"C'mon who wouldnt other then me?" he barked. "I want to be a warrior leader" he told Sky. "It's ok Gabriel. I understand..." he trailed off.

Cailey smiled and licked Emma's ear. She closed her eyes dozing off a bit.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:02 am

"Hi." replied Gabriel. "When did you show up here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:05 am

As she was laying there, she smiled, ear to ear. She was so happy that someone finally understood her. She sat up scratching her ear, and her belly growled. "Mommy," she whispered, "I'm hungry..." *grrrr* her stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:06 am

He looked around. "Just now!" He answered matter-of-factly. He turned back to Cody. "Where is the...alpha?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:07 am

"Ok then!" said Gabriel angrily. "Shes inside, but she's mine." he growled at Sky.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:08 am

"I'm sorry Emma but the bears probably ate our food." she told the puppy. "and we cant leave Kasha in here alone. Look out the door real quick to see if there are any bears k?" Cailey told her.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:10 am

Emma padded to the doorway. She peeked her head out, first left, then right, and said, "No bears mommy!" The ran back to Cailey full of energy.
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:10 am

Sky rolled his eyes and climbed in hurriedly.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:13 am

"Hello?" Cailey said looking at the collie. "How bout you go ask daddy, i mean Gabriel if he can get you something" she whispered in Emma's ear.

(major Telulah moment. lol)
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:14 am

Gabriel watched him walk toward the playhouse. "Wait!" he yelled. He ran the whole way to Sky, "She's mine!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:14 am

Sky shook his head. Shaking off the words he thought he had heard and padded over to what he thought was the alpha. He glanced back at Gabriel. "I'll try..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:15 am

"Hello?" Cailey barked to the border collie. "Who are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:17 am

"I'll go look!" Emma ran to the door. "Wait, where is Gabriel?" she asked. Then she looked out the door and saw him. "Mommy wanted you to come get food for me!" she said excitedly. "Ok." said Gabriel. "Hold on Sky! She is my future girlfriend!" he yelled. "Whoops..." he thought. He walked with Emma and got her, him, and Cailey some food.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:18 am

Cailey blushed at Gabriel's words to Sky. "Don't ask" she told Sky shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:19 am

"I'm Sky," he barked happily.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:20 am

"Well it's nice to meet you." She told him. "I'm Cailey, the alpha of this pack." she told him sitting down to scratch her ear.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:21 am

Gabriel heard Cailey's words and turnned around. "Maybe she doesn't like me..." he mumbled disappointedly. "What did you say?" asked the innocent Emma. "Ooh nevermind..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next