DogsR'Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DogsR'Us

A forum of anything but not everything! :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:52 pm

You run out onto the streets before reaching the end of the city. You see a forest and immediatly run into them. You reach a clearing where you see a small dog sitting by a small lake looking into the water. "Have you reached your destination?" the dog asks you. Have you?

Welcome to Moonlight Valley!
The time of day is: afternoon
Season: Fall
Weather: About 56 ○F Possible Rain

Rules:
When not in character, type with these ()
Try not to make your dogs violent
No powerplaying
please dont use text talk EX: "hi how r u?" Right EX: "Hi, how are you?"
Please keep it PG
You may have as many charries as you want but to limit
confusion please try to keep it as at least 10(other then puppies that are born).
If you read all the rules type MoonlightValley in with your form

Form:

Name:
Breed:
Personality:
Wanted rank?(optional):
Color you type with:

Other:
(Please PM me a copy of your form if you see that your dog is not on the list)

Here is mine for an example:
Name: Cailey
Breed: phalene
Personality: calm, caring, sweet, brave
Pic: Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... 2m2teoo
Wanted rank?(optional):
Other: MoonlightValley
Color you type with:
purple

Here is something to show if you could be Alpha Male or not:
Like a Star @ heaven =noticed you
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven =friend
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven =best friend
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven = crush on you!
I love you =almost there
Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven =your the one!

Moonlight Dogs:

Alpha Female: [color=indigo]Cailey (garebear84) ~Phalene~
Alpha Male: Gabriel (giraffid) ~Boxer~

Second in Command:

Warrior Leader:
Cody (garebear84) ~Lab~

Warriors (up to 20):

Nurses(5):

Females:
Cailey (garebear84) ~phalene~**
Mattisse (giraffid4) ~French Poodle~ ..:passed away:..
Star (orangefairy555) ~Collie~

Males:
Mattie (orangefairy555) ~beagle~ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Gabriel (giraffid4) ~boxer~ * Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven
Sky (lilhorselover) ~Border Collie~ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Cody (garebear84) ~Yellow Lab~ *Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Mothers:
Cailey-
Emma

Puppies:

Orphans:
Kasha (garebear84) ~collie~
Emma (giraffid4) ~Pekingese~ *Adopted!!*

Note: Once 400 posts are reached, part two will begin.

Last edited by garebear84 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:22 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:28 pm

Name: Mattie
Breed: Beagle
Personality: will unfold
Pic: Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Oka6hg
Wanted rank?(optional):
Color you type with: this one
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:03 pm

Cailey padded around moonlight valley. The moon was rising, full and beautiful. It glistened on thte pond. "New home, new way of life..." she sighed as she caught a white rabbit. "I guess this will be dinner..."
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:04 pm

Twisted Evil

lol!

Mattie padded around looking for someone to talk to, he was extremly bored and cold.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:05 pm

Cailey thought she had heard a noise and jumped to her feet. "Hello?!" she barked into the sky hoping for a response.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:07 pm

Mattie looked up "Hullo!" He said.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:10 pm

"Who is there?" she woofed. "This is Moonlight Valley..."
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:15 pm

"Ummm Mattie?" He said worried that someone was going to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:17 pm

"Sorry about that... I'm Cailey." she apologized. "I'm just a little protective..." she blushed. "This is where I live. I call it Moonlight valley because of the way the moon shines on the lake. If you wish to join me, you may" she smiled
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:18 pm

Mattie looked at the beautiful dog standing in front of him "Ummm yes I'd love to join you" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:22 pm

"Then welcome, Mattie." she smiled looking at the beagle standing before her. "So far we are the only ones out here." she told him as she picked up the rabbit. "We have to hunt for ourselves though... the twolegs can't help us out here." she told him as she put the rabbit on a small pile of hay. "If you catch something but don't want it at the moment, you can put it here." she told him.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:22 pm

Mattie nodded "Ok" He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:24 pm

"If you want i can show you around." she told Mattie as she sat down to scratch her ear. "There is more then this..."
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:27 pm

Mattie nodded and smiled.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:32 pm

Cailey smiled and walked into the forest. "Back here, i found a nice place to sleep." she told him. "There is a big tree with it's roots above gorund that small dogs could easily fit under." she said pointing to it with her nose. "There are plenty of other places too." she said as she walked in the other direction. "When shelter is needed, I found this small house." she said looking at a large clubhouse that humans must have built, it was big enough to hold about ten bigger dogs. "That is mostly all i have found so far..." she told Mattie looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:33 pm

Mattie nodded "Maybe i could help you look?" He said.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:35 pm

"If you don't mind." she told him. But at night, we better not get too far into the woods, there are bears back here ya know..." she said as a chill ran down her back.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:39 pm

Mattie looked at her "Your kiddin' right?" He said frightened.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:42 pm

Cailey shook her head "There are bears back here...."
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:45 pm

Mattie was afraid now "Oh ok" He said but he knew if he wanted to impress the she-dog he had to be brave.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:52 pm

Cailey nodded. "We aren't in the city no more..." she gulped. "C'mon, we'd better get some rest." she yawned padding over to the tree in which she slept under. "You can just pick where ever you want to sleep." she smiled as she curled up and layed her head on her paws.

(i g2g but i will be on webkinzinsider for a little bit longer)
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:53 pm

Mattie nodded and smiled "Here" He said lying in a little nick in the tree.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:03 pm

Cailey woke up that morning to see a small rabbit hopping around near her bed. "I'll make you my breakfast." she whispered slipping out from under the tree. She creeped near the rabbit until she was right behind it. Cailey was just about to pounce onto it before it ran away. "Darn it..." she sighed/
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:18 pm

Name: Gabriel
Breed: boxer
Personality: outgoing, lovable, and nice
Pic:
Wanted rank?(optional): male
Color you type with:black
Other:
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:21 pm

Cailey got up to see if anymore dogs joined her. She saw a boxer and padded over to him. "Hello!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next