DogsR'Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DogsR'Us

A forum of anything but not everything! :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
giraffid4

giraffid4

Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:10 pm

"A daddy?" asked Emma, looking confused. Then Gabrial walked in. "Yes Emma now you have a daddy.." "Who?!" she asked looking excited. "Me." Gabrial replied, also very excited. "Aww.... I hoped it would be Mattie!" Emma told them, looking disappointed.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:10 pm

Cody stepped into the forest to hunt. He was what he wanted to be, a warrior leader. He smiled as he looked through the trees seeing the sun shine through. He now had a crush on Star but wasn't going to tell her. "Not many dogs yet..." he thought.
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:11 pm

[I just replied to the PM ]
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzinsider.com
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:12 pm

"You hoped it would be Mattie?" she thought. "He can babysit you sometimes if you want Emma." Cailey told her smiling. "Then you guys can play."
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:14 pm

Gabrial got a sort of sad look on his face. He wanted Emma to be happy that it was him, but she was just disappointed. "Ok..." Emma said. "Why can't Mattie be my daddy?"
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:15 pm

"Umm, it's hard to explain Emma..." she told her pup. "Mattie is just my friend..."
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:17 pm

"Ok.." she said, frowning. Then she got that cute little smile on her face again. "I gots a daddy!" she yelled, running to Gabrial, then cuddling him. He smiled and licked her head.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:19 pm

Cailey smiled and leaned against Gabriel. She licked Emma on the head. "Life is great..." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:21 pm

Gabriel pulled the girls in closer, hugging them tightly. "I love you guys!" he told them. "I love you to daddy!" emma said, smiling
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:25 pm

Cailey smiled. "I have a family now too..." she thought. "Winter is coming soon." she told them. "We're gonna need to find more stuff to stock up for when it comes..."
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:27 pm

"I'll go get the food." said Gabriel. "I've gotten pretty good at hunting..." he told them, trying not to brag. "But before we go, lets go to that meadow." he told them, smiling.

(this is when they find the other clan)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15