DogsR'Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DogsR'Us

A forum of anything but not everything! :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:37 pm

(aww ttyl Carrot )

"I understand it's just..." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:39 pm

"Cailey, we were doing really good, until Sky showed up... and I really like you!" Gabriel said, then standing up. "I wish you believed me..."
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:41 pm

Sky frowned. That was it. He was outa here! He turned around slowly and padded off. Just like that.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzinsider.com
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:42 pm

"Gabriel... i really like you too." she told him looking up at the blue sky. "I really do understand i believe you. Right now Sky is only my friend and itll probably stay that way." she told him. "Remember when i licked you on the nose? Well hold onto that..." she said as she turned back to go to the clubhouse.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:43 pm

Emma ate some rabbit hungrily, wondering where Mattie had gone. "Maaaattie?" she called. She saw that he was gone, Cody was sleeping, and shee didn't know where Sky was. "Mooommy? Is you okays?" she asked. "I'm all alone!" she yelled, informing anyone that would listen.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:44 pm

Cody woke up to hear Emma barking. "You not alone im here now Emma." he told the pup walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:56 pm

"Ok..." said Emma. All she wanted was Cailey, so she knew that she was all right. "Mommy where are you?" she screamed as she ran as fast as she could into the forest. "Mama!" she yelled, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:14 pm

Cailey heard Emma barking and ran to her. "Emma emma im right here sweetie" she said happily. "Are you ok?" she asked the pup as she licked her small head.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:18 pm

"Mommy!" she yelled all excited. "You are ok!" She tried to reach Cailey's head, but couldn't reach, so she just licked Cailey's paw. "I love you mommy" she told her with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:19 pm

I love you too emma." She told her. "C'mon let's play like you wanted to." she told her pup as she walked her back into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:25 pm

"Let's get sumting (something) to eat first!" said Emma. She brought back the rabbit and gave it to Cailey.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:26 pm

"Thanks Emma." she told her as she took a bite from the rabbit.

(wait a minute i just remebered... where's Gabriel?)
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:29 pm

Cailey had just left him there without telling him what she was doing. "How did she just forget about me?" he wondered. He padded back to the playhouse, with a big frown on his face. When he got there, he trudged off into the shelter, without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:33 pm

"Hold on Emma. I'll be right back..." she told the pup as she walked into the shelter. "Listen, I'm sorry..." she told Gabriel sitting beside him. "I really do like you..." she told him. "I just had so much on my mind."
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:33 pm

"You welcome mommy!" said the tiny Emma. Gabriel was laying in the middle of the floor, hoping to be alone. Cailey obviously didn't like him anymore.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:37 pm

"Sky ruined everything!" said Gabriel fighting back tears. "I thought I would soon be the one... but then Sky came and ruined EVERYTHING." he said angrily and sadly at the same time.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:52 pm

Cailey shook her head. "Sky didn't ruin anything Gabriel..." she told him. "I barely know Sky it's ok" Cailey told him as a tear came down her face. "Gabriel i want to spend the rest of my life with you but i dont know how to ask..." she trailed off thinking she had said too much.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:50 pm

Gabriel stared at her for a few seconds. "Spend the rest of your life with me?" he asked. "What do you mean?" Gabriel was a mix of emotions. He was mostly happy, but he was sort of angry, sad, many different things. "I love you Cailey" he said, and before she could say anything more, he ran outside, so he didn't have to see the expression on her face. Of course he didn't go far, but he did go outside, worried she might be angry.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Cailey smiled but still cried. "But i love you too!" she barked. She went outside with him and sat beside him. "I really do..." she whispered/
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:58 pm

[Hello]
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzinsider.com
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:59 pm

(yay apple you is back!! Smile)
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:59 pm

(oh ya did you get my pm?)
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:02 pm

"Mommy, you love Gabwial?" Emma asked. Gabrial just sat and listened to Cailey's kind words. He thought she was telling te truth, but he wasn't positive. "Really?" he asked. He watched the sun glisten on the pond. He knew there was no need for crying, or drama. Everything had turned out the way he had planned. Cailey liked him. Of course, he didn't plan on Sky coming here, but he had planned Cailey starting to like him. "So, is Emma my daughter to?" he asked. He then licked Cailey's nose, but stayed to watch her reaction. "I love you." he told her, then walking into the shelter and getting Emma. Then he walked back out to Cailey. "I think she should know" he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:06 pm

"I think you should tell her!" Gabrial said. "I can help if you want though..."
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:06 pm

Caiely smiled and nodded. "I love you too." she whispered looking at her paws. "We probably should tell her now." Cailey said as she stepped inside. "Emma, you've got a daddy now too"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next