DogsR'Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DogsR'Us

A forum of anything but not everything! :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:24 am

"Why?" she asked confused.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:26 am

Mattie shrugged "I don't know if we can trust them" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:28 am

"I trust the boxer... he is my friend..." she told Mattie. "The poodle is who i don't trust but i jus can't leave her out in the cold. This is my home Mattie, i like it here" she told him not wanting to leave.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:33 am

Mattie frowned "Well let's just go get something to eat because I'm hungry" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:36 am

"ok?" she told him "i didnt get to eat last night anyways" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:40 am

Mattie nodded "What are you in the mood for?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:41 am

"Anything really" she told him looking into the pond watching the sun rise.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:42 am

Mattie nodded "want rabbit?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:45 am

"Sure" she said standing up. "I saw a couple this morning over there."
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:46 am

"Ah Man!" said Gabriel. "The poodle left, and here he was, alone, and hungry. What did I do?" he questioned. Gabriel only ate out of the garbage when he was a puppy, and he got in trouble for it then. With the luck he was having tonight, one of the managers would probably come out and bust him. *Sigh* "I better just go back to Moonlight Valley." he said. Luckily, the poodle, Mattisse, wasn't there to see him tear up. Then, he silently walked back to Moonlight Valley.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:47 am

Out of the corner of her eye, Cailey spotted Gabriel. "Hey! Want to go get some breakfast with us?" she asked him. "We were planning on catching some rabbit"
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:50 am

(hi garebears friend! I'm carrot! lol)

Mattie smiled "Yes you should come" He said.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:52 am

"Oh, uh ya sure." he smiled. "Umm, do you want some fish to? I'm starved!" he suggested. "I didn't get anything to eat last night. I had a terrible sleep to." he sighed. "Maybe this isn't as nice as I thought..." he said in his mind. "I can't just leave though, there is nowhere to go, and I can't leave Cailey. This is where I live now." he thought. "Well, lets go!" he told Cailey.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:54 am

Cailey smiled at her friends. "C'mon!" she said happily. "Hey do you know by any chance where that awful poodle went?" she asked Gabriel hoping she would not return.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:54 am

Mattie replied "Hopefully very far away" He said.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:56 am

"Hopefully" she laughed thinking back to the night before.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:57 am

Mattie smiled and laughed "She didn't seem very nice" He said.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:57 am

"she wasnt at all" Cailey told him as she spotted a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:00 am

"No..." he said. "I hope she doesn't come back though. She was so mean!" he said. "Oh, umm, hi." Gabriel said to the beagle. "I'm Gabriel. I just got here yesterday... I'm not much of an anything yet..." he said. Slowly and quietly Gabriel snuck up behind a rabbit, and was just about to clamp down on its neck, and it darted away. "Darn it!" he shouted, sounding frustrated. He couldn't let his anger get the best of him, for he didn't want Cailey to see.

(Hey carrot! garebear84 talks about you all the time! She says your really nice! Can you please go to the site comicsforyou.forumotion.net? I made it and nobody will show up! When you go there, click "Register" and become a member!
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:03 am

Mattie smiled "It takes practice" He said "I'm Mattie by the way" He said.

(umm sure i'll go lookie lookie lol and carrot is nice how could you say otherwise lol jking)
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:04 am

"Close!" she barked quietly ah she snuck up behind a rabbit. "Your mine" she whispered. The rabbit moved its ears but did not move. All at once, she pounced onto the rabbit. "Got it!" she said her bark muffled by the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:04 am

(g2g go some chores bbl)
(giraffid had to go do the dishes btw)
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:05 am

(ok pm me when you get back on guys!)
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:31 am

"Hi Mattie." he said "Nice job Cailey. I almost got it! I was just fishing, I caught five fish! They aren't very big, but they'll do, right?" he asked, smiling. "I hope that poodle doesn't come back tonight." he said. "She was a snob!" Then, he gave Mattie and Cailey each one fish. "Here you go." he said, giving them the best fish he had caught. "Cheers to my two best friends."
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:32 am

"Wow thanks!" she barked. "Nice catch." she told him smiling as she took a bite out of the fish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next