DogsR'Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DogsR'Us

A forum of anything but not everything! :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
giraffid4

giraffid4

Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:26 pm

"Hello." said Gabriel. "My name is Gabriel, and I'm kinda new here, so could you show me around?" he barked at her.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:31 pm

Cailey nodded. "I'm Cailey by the way." she told him. "Right now we are in Moonlight Valley. Here we have to catch our own food, no more city food..." she sighed. "If you catch something but dont want it right away you can put it in this pile here." she said walking over to a small pile with a rabbit laying on some hay. "I caught that yesterday..." she told him. "Over here is just a lake, the moon shines nice on it" she smiled looking into the lake watching the cresent moon shine.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:35 pm

"Oh." Gabriel replied. "I'm used to the warm comfort of a fireplace when it gets cold." he said. "I'm not much of a hunter either. All I ate was kibble and bits. I'm not supposed to be here." he sighed. A tear came to his eye, but hee quickly wiped it away, for fear of Cailey seeing. "By the way, Cailey is a nice name." he said. "I'm gonna need a little help if I'm going to be living out here..."
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:43 pm

"Thanks...i can help promise" she said. "I used to be a show dog but i dont want to go back to that." she sighed. "Follow me there's more." she told Gabriel padding into the woods. She went into the sleeping gounds where Mattie was sound asleep. "This is where we can sleep." she whispered as to not wake Mattie. (mattie btw is orange aka carrot's dog but she aint on) "I sleep under this oak tree. The roots were above ground and were high enough for her, being a small dog, to fit under. "Wherever you want you can sleep." she informed him as she walked over to another part of the woods. There was a large children's playhouse in front of her. "This is a shelter for bad weather." she told him. The house was big enough to fit at least 10 large dogs.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:48 pm

"Do you think I might be able to sleep in this shelter for the first few days?" he whispered, as to not wake Mattie. "By the way I've been told I snore a little bit." he warned. "You seem like you could be of much use to me." Gabriel was starting to like Cailey more and more when they talked. "Maybe I could get us dinner tonight." he suggested. "It might be a good experience."
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:53 pm

Cailey blushed. "I dont mind." she said looking at her paws. "You can sleep there if ya want and dinner would be nice..." she told him. "How nice..." she thought
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:00 am

"Then again," he said, "Maybe it would be better if I got used to the outside. I mean, I am going to be living here a long time!" he pointed out. "How long have you been living here?" he asked "It must have been pretty rough. Are the Winter's rough?" he couldn't wait to show Cailey he was just as good as the rest of em'. He was going to catch a rabbit no matter what. "Just wait till' tonight." he said. "I'll catch you the best darn rabbit you've ever tasted!" Gabriel was becoming to sure of himself. If he didn't catch that rabbit, he would be humiliated! To bad he didn't know how hard it would actually be...
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:05 am

"Only about a month actually" she told him. "I'm glad you want to stay!" she said padding out of the forest. "C'mon, i want to show you something." she said excited. The moon was starting to rise and she knew she had better get closer to open area. "There are bears in the woods by the way. But they are deeper out." she informed. Once she reached the clearing, she ran over to the water. "There are a bunch of fish in this lake if you want to go finshing." she said looking in the water for a fish.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:14 am

"Bears?!" he said, sounding frightened. "Really?" He tried to keep his "cool" but couldn't help but feeling a little scared. "Uhh..." he studdered, still in shock about the bears. "Uhh... uhh... do you want bears.. i mean, fish or uhh... a rabbit?" he studdered. "What if the bears try to get me in the middle of the night?" he thought [i]"I gotta get outta here! But, I, I can't leave Cailey. "The moon is so beautiful." he said as he gazed at the stars and the moon, trying to take it all in. "We could never see this with all the lights shining... Well, I lived in San Francisco, so there was many lights.. I bet no one is San Francisco has seen the stars or moon." he said. Then, he pawed at the water, looking for the fish. "They sure are are missing out!" Just then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a big black thing.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:20 am

"Are you ok?" she asked hearing Gabriel's trembeling voice. "San Francisco.... I've been there before actually." she said thinking back. "What are yuo looking aat?" she asked seeing that he was looking at something.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:28 am

"Umm... uh, you might want to run!" he shouted. He bravely walked a little closer to the black thing, keeping Cailey safely behind him. As Gabriel got a little closer, he noticed that it was just a tree stump... "Oh, ah nevermind..." he said. "Umm, I thought it was a bear." Gabriel lay down, stressed after being dumped in a forest and being discovered by a pretty phalene. He discovered how uncomfortable the rocky ground was, and just lay there, eyes wide open, thinking of Cailey.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:30 am

Cailey chuckled a little. "Don't worry." she smiled. "I do that all the time at night." she said to him. She lay down with her head up staring into the water as she did almost everynight to think. "I've gotton two nice dogs here already..." she thought. "What do you want to do now?" she asked thinking of what they could do for fun.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:39 am

"Uhh, ya." he said. "Umm, what do you normally do here?" his stomach growled. He missed just being handed his food. now, he had to work for it, which Gabriel had been deprived of all his life. He was so terribly uncomfortable, that he had to get up. Now that he was up, he went over to the river, and stood there staring. "Do you want to maybe, swim?" he asked. "It's a little chilly, but we can handle it, right?" Then, without warning, he backed up, and up, and up, and then ran full-speed into the water, splashing Cailey. "Oh... Oh my god I am so s..s..orry.. sorry!" he said, his teeth chattering. Gabriel quickly got out and shook off. "Where is the blow dryer? Oh ya..." he said dissapointed. He lay back down again, shivering as he ever so slowly went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:42 am

Cailey smiled and shook off. "Well maybe not swim...." she laughed. "No blw-dryers out here." she smiled. "Hmm, I guess we could have one night off from hunting or fishing. Let's go check some garbage cams for a snack." she suggested. ""I know McDonald's has got some good food." she told him as her stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:48 am

"Wh, What?" he was totally confused. he actually fell asleep for a split second. "Oh, did you say something about food?" he asked. "If you did, I am so there! I'm starved, tired and cold....Umm I mean I am A-Ok!" he quickly tried to change the subject, so Cailey wouldn't think he was a wimp. He started on the way there, totally anxious for food, and he realized that it might be like this everyday.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:51 am

Cailey chuckled and raced in front of him. "I'll beat ya there!" she said looking back. There was a fence that seperated the city from the forest. Cailey reached the fence to see that her hole she dug was still there. "Perfect." she whispered slipping under the fence. She looked back to see how far Gabriel was.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:01 am

For a city dog, Gabriel was pretty fast. He was very unaware if the hole, so when Cailey slipped under the fence, he had no idea where she
"Cailey, Cailey?" he called. "Oh there you are!" shouted Gabriel. "Wait, your not Cailey!" "No! NoI am not. What kind of a dog are you? Looks like a mutt to me," she said. "A worthless piece of junk."
Name: Mattisse
Breed: French Poodle
Personality: snobby
Pic/Description:
Wanted rank?(optional):female
Color you type with:t. [color=red]
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:03 am

(lol a poodle)

"I hope you know you are talking to my friend!" barked Cailey slipping back under the fence. "Who asked you anyways?" Cailey barked to the poodle.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:12 am

"What the heck are you? Looks like a nobody!" said Mattisse. "I have seen bologna prettier than you, and that is bad! "Don't talk to her like that! I love..." he stopped dead in his tracks, everyone heard it. "I love her, her personality!" said Gabriel. "Ya, ya thats it.." he mumbled undeer his breath.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:29 am

Cailey growled at the dog. "Well what the heck are you?!" she barked angrily. She then heard the words slip out of Gabriel's mouth. All was silent for her for a moment before running back to Moonlight Valley. She didnt want to hear anymore from the poodle and she wanted to be alone. With tears streaming down her eyes, she sat by the pond not sure if they were tears of joy from Gabriel or tears of sadness from the snobby poodle.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:37 am

Mattie came in and saw the new dogs "Hey back off!" He snarled baring his teeth.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:44 am

"No it's ok Mattie." she told him wiping her eyes. "The boxer is my friend and the poodle can stay if she stays away from me." she told him.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:14 am

Mattie nodded and went and stood beside Cailey. "They better not hurt you" He growled at them.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:22 am

"They won't." she told him. "Or at least i hope not..." she thought.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:23 am

Mattie growled "We should leave" he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~ Part 1 ...:::A New Beginning:::...
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next