DogsR'Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DogsR'Us

A forum of anything but not everything! :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
giraffid4

giraffid4

Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:54 pm

Name: Matt
Breed: Doberman
Personality: helpful, curious, outgoing
Pic/Description: Black with big spots of tan, handsome brown eyes, *attractive* (lol)
Wanted rank?(optional):
Clan: hoping to go to the Moon Clan
Color you type with: uuhh... hows about green?
Other: single and looking for a female with a bright personality.

A big black dog walked up to the pond. "Maybe I can make a difference here.." he thought. He spent moments at the pond thinking of ways he could help. He finally got up, and walked to the playhouse, right now, nobody was in it... His facial expression changed. "Wow!" he exclaimed. "This is perfect for me!" He looked around, finding an orange blanket laying on the floor. "What a coincedince! I think it's my lucky day!" He walked outside, seeing the moon glisten on the pond. A smile formed on his face, and he realized he came to a perfect area. Matt was just about to walk other places, but then he thought about it, and figured he'd look in the morning. He went back to the playhouse to rest. "New home..." he thought as he lay his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:04 pm

Mattie smiled "waht do you wanna play?" He asked.

Max walked around a little valley "Hello!" He called out.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Instead of just laying around, he decided to make himself useful. He padded off into the semi-dark, and looked for other dogs. He looked across the pond and saw Gabriel, Cailey, and little Emma. He ran across, greeting them happily.

"Hello?" asked Gabriel, pulling Cailey closer, and Emma had already hid behind Cailey. "Will he hurt us?" she asked Cailey, waiting for a response.

"Oh, it's okay!" he informed. "I just got here... I'm a nurse!" he said.

"A nurse?!" Gabriel bursted out, laughing. Then he stopped so he wouldn't hurt the gentleman's feelings. "What clan do you want to be in?" asked Gabriel. "There is Moon Clan, and Sun Clan." he told him, giving him suggestions. "Both clans need nurses, so pick which one."

"Which clan are you in?" he asked.

"Moon Clan." he said proudly.

Matt thought for a second. He decided he would go to the Moon Clan because they were nice, and he hadn't met anyone from the other clan. "Moon Clan." he replied, looking satisfied.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:09 pm

"Hello!" she said excitedly. "Would you like to join me and my sister's clan?" she asked. "It's just me and her..." she sighed. "We get along pretty well though! I belong to Sun Clan!" she said. "We live near a meadow, a very pretty meadow at that...." Kendall said. "Did you just arrive?"
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:11 pm

"Lets play hide and seek!" she replied. That was her favorite game, and she actually thought she was good at it! "Can I hide first this time?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:16 pm

"We live and breathe hunting." she informed. "We have lots of food! There's fish, rabbit, and other good food." Kendall told him. "We have a big blue blanket that we cover up with... It is very warm." she commented. "By the way, name's Kendall."
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:17 pm

"Your our first nurse then." Cailey said with a chuckle. "Nice to meet you."

Kara saw that her sister had gotten up and walked over to her. "Your ok!" she barked happily.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:42 pm

Mattie smiled and nodded "Go hide" He said.
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:45 pm

Echo pricked his ears. He heard far off barks. Curious he padded in that direction.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzinsider.com
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:49 pm

"Yes I'm fine..." she replied. "Now where did that dog go?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:50 pm

"I'm not sure..." Kara shrugged.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:53 pm

"You don't have a nurse?" he asked. Then he mumbled, "That's a little strange..." Then he realized that he was the only one to make a difference. "I saw that plahouse over there, do you think I could stay in it?" he asked. "It's awfully big..."
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:00 pm

"Well of course you can!" Cailey barked happily. "I'm sleeping outside tonight ok Gabriel?" she asked him just to make sure he was ok with it.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:04 pm

"Ok, I'll ccome with you unless you wanna be alone..." he told her. "Can I come to Momma?" asked Emma. Her hair grew somewhat, making her look really cute. Matt stuck to his plan, sleeping inside. Being a nurse, he watched the weather. Sure it looked nice now, but it would be cold overnight. "Let's take the blanket to..." Gabriel said.

"Hey, I didn't catch your names!" he told them. "My name's Matt." he said. He lloked at Cailey, Gabriel, and finally Emma. "Whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:09 pm

"No you guys can come ill be sleeping under the tree though and there is only room under there for me" she informed them. "Cailey's my name" she told matt. "And this is my daughter Emma"
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:11 pm

[I am here for good!]

Echo took a step closer. His black and tan fur standing out against the green grass.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:13 pm

"Okay." he said. "Hi little Emma!" she crouched under her mother. "It's ok!" he said. Emma growled at him.It was a vicious, mean, growl.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:14 pm

Kendall walked around. She could see no sign of the border collie. "Hello!!!" she screamed, calling him. It echoed throughout the forest, anyone could hear it.
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:17 pm

Echo angled his ears. Now utterly confused. There were barks everywhere...
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:18 pm

(Wanna RP apple? garebear84 had to get a shower... she takes for ever trust me!)
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:19 pm

Kendall looked around, and thinking it was him, ran towards the figure. She got there, looking suprised. "Hello?" she asked. "Are you joining Sun Clan?"
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:21 pm

"Sunclan?" He echoed thinking for a moment. "Whats that?" He asked embarrassed he didn't know what this she-dog was talking about.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:24 pm

"Well," she said, "there are two clans. One is the Sunclan, and the other, Moonclan. Me and my sister have tried to build it up, but when new dogs come, they always go to Moonclan..." she said soberly. "Which clan do you want to be in?" she asked Echo waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:29 pm

(hey i gotta go! seeya 2morrow!)

"Well..." she asks waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:30 pm

Echo pretended to think for a moment, even though his answer was obvious. "I'll follow where you ill lead," he replied casually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next