DogsR'Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DogsR'Us

A forum of anything but not everything! :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:41 am

giraffid4 wrote:
"Okay." he said. "Hi little Emma!" she crouched under her mother. "It's ok!" he said. Emma growled at him.It was a vicious, mean, growl.

"Emma!" Cailey barked. "That's not nice, he can help us..." she whispered more calm now.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:55 pm

Mattie looked at Cailey he whispered "I'll take care of her" He said.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:07 pm

"Ok, i think she's scared of Matt..." she whispered back to him. "She likes to play with you too, thats what she told me."

"Well i think it's something." Cody told Star. "I'm just one plain creamy color" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:10 pm

Star smiled "Well thank you" She smiled.

Mattie smiled "She likes to play hide and seek" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:16 pm

Cailey giggled. "Just don't lose her." she laughed.

"No prob'" Cody smiled. "So how long have you and Kasha been seperated?" he asked.

"Long enough..." Kasha smiled leaning into her mother.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:19 pm

"Theres your answer" Star smiled.

Mattie laughed "I won't" he said
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:21 pm

Cody smiled. "Want to go swimming with me?" he asked her. It was somewhat a habit not being able to stand still.

"Ok" Cailey smiled as she stepped over Emma who was under her. "Emma you get to play with Mattie today"
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:25 pm

Mattie smiled and waited.

Star shook her head "I can't swim" She said.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:34 pm

"Oh... really?" he asked surpirsed she couldnt.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:05 pm

"Really?!" asked Emma in reply. "I gets to play wif Mattie!"

"No more growling, ok?" asked Gabriel. "It's not nice, and Matt won't hurt us, don't worry." he said. "I promise you that... Now tell him your sorry..."

"I sowwy..." said Emma.

"It's ok!" said Matt with a smile on his face. He just adored little kids... He thought they were so cute! "Well, I'm gonna go catch us some food, ok?" he told them. Matt liked to be extra prepared for winter, because it would be so cold. He walked into the forest, seeing several rabbits in the meadow. They were all eating the lush grass. He pounced, killing three at a time. He took them back to the playhouse, and put them inside so the bears wouldn't steal them. Then he walked back into the woods, feeling proud. All of the rabbits had fled, so he couldn't get anymore. He walked a few steps forward, and saw a pile. The pile had many essential things, such as one blanket, a dead deer, and wood, to make a fire. Then he saw a note: Dear Cailey, Gabriel, and Emma,
Here are some things that may help you. I know we are not the best of friends yet, but I like to be kind to new people. I hope these things help you during the winter.
~Kendall~
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:10 pm

Matt saw the pile and drug it back to the playhouse. Gabriel, Cailey, and Emma would have a nice, warm winter this year, and so would he. He had three rabbits, one deer, and two blankets. "All I need to do now is fish!" he thought out loud. He went to the pond and got two fish with one swing.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:11 pm

giraffid4 wrote:
"Really?!" asked Emma in reply. "I gets to play wif Mattie!"

"No more growling, ok?" asked Gabriel. "It's not nice, and Matt won't hurt us, don't worry." he said. "I promise you that... Now tell him your sorry..."

"I sowwy..." said Emma.

"It's ok!" said Matt with a smile on his face. He just adored little kids... He thought they were so cute! "Well, I'm gonna go catch us some food, ok?" he told them. Matt liked to be extra prepared for winter, because it would be so cold. He walked into the forest, seeing several rabbits in the meadow. They were all eating the lush grass. He pounced, killing three at a time. He took them back to the playhouse, and put them inside so the bears wouldn't steal them. Then he walked back into the woods, feeling proud. All of the rabbits had fled, so he couldn't get anymore. He walked a few steps forward, and saw a pile. The pile had many essential things, such as one blanket, a dead deer, and wood, to make a fire. Then he saw a note: Dear Cailey, Gabriel, and Emma,
Here are some things that may help you. I know we are not the best of friends yet, but I like to be kind to new people. I hope these things help you during the winter.
~Kendall~

"He seems nice" Cailey thought. "Well we better start getting ready for winter..." she said looking up at Gabriel. "Emma you stay with Mattie ok?" she told the pup
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:15 pm

"Can't I come wif you?" she asked disappointedly. "I wanna come wif momma!" She gave her the "lip," that cute little puppy-dog face. Gabriel looked at Cailey, caving in to Emma's cute little face. "Can she?" he whispered. He walked back to the playhouse, looking for food. "Woah!" he said. "Cailey come here!"
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:22 pm

"Fine..." Cailey said caving in. "Coming!" she barked. "Woah..."
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:26 pm

Name: Tyler
Breed: golden retriever
Personality: likes everything his way, can be nice, sometimes
Pic/Description: scruffy little boy, puppy, VERY cute
Wanted rank?(optional):
Clan: whichever one wants him
Color you type with: Olive
Other:
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:31 pm

The puppy walked up to the pond, kind of nervous. He was about 1 year, but the runt of his family, so not very big. The little boy layed his head down on his paws, and whimpered. He didn't see any dogs around, so he was scared. His mother abandoned him because he was the runt. How sad is that? A tear ran down his scruffy little face, and he wondered if anyone would ever love him.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:36 pm

"Hey come see this!" cody barked.

"What?" cailey asked padding out of the shelter. "awww" she said looking at the puppy. she ran over to the puppy. "you ok?" she asked the pup.

"Not that! i found a spot on my foot! oh wait no just a leaf..." cody said
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:42 pm

"No..." he replied sadly. "I have no mommy..."
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:54 pm

Name: (he does not have a name ok... )
Breed: Maned wolf
Personality: will unfold
Pic/Description:Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Ablco1
Wanted rank?(optional): warrior
Clan: sunclan
Color you type with: green
Other: he is about 3 feet tall on all fours

Last edited by garebear84 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:55 pm

"Aww its ok pup..." she told him. "Your bigger then me..." she thought with a chuckle come with me" she smiled as she began to walk back to the clubhouse
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:05 pm

Little Tyler ran as fast as he could to Cailey. "I is Tyler." he said. "My mommy abandoned me when i was a puppy... now I don't have a mommy..." he sighed. A tear streamed down his face, along with a couple more following.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:31 pm

"Aww im sorry to hear that Tyler..." she told him as she walked into the clubhouse. "Gabriel look" she said to him.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:44 pm

"What?" asked Gabriel. The he walked outside and saw the lonely puppy. "Aww..." he said. "Can we keep it?" he whispered to Cailey.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:49 pm

"I guess... but your taking care of this one he's too big for me." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:50 pm

"I'll try.." he replied giggling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next