DogsR'Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DogsR'Us

A forum of anything but not everything! :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
giraffid4

giraffid4

Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:39 pm

Kendall was totally helpless. Luckily she was very small, easy to rescue.

Gabriel followed Cailey outside. "Stay in for a second Emma, ok?" he told her. When he saw Cailey sitting by the pond, he said, "Are you thinking of something, or are you gonna try swimming?" he asked in curiousity. "If your gonna try to swim, I'm right here to watch ya." Then he walked into the water a little ways, "It's actually pretty warm!" he exclaimed, beckoning her into the water. "If your thinking though, please don't break up with me!" he said looking worried.

"Can I come out now daddy?" asked Emma.

"Sure!" said Gabriel. Then he walked a little further into the water, wondering if Cailey would trust him to save her if she got hurt. "C'mon in!" he exclaimed with a big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:39 pm

(jump right in guys!)
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:42 pm

Mattie looked over at Cailey she looked upset "Morning Cailey" He smiled "Gabriel, Emma" he said.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:42 pm

(you can jump in Echo!) and orangefairyy555, (C'mon in make anotherr dog if you want! you can still use Mattie, and Star and stuff, and i advise that you do... Gabriel and Emma, and Cailey, and Kasha, and Cody, and whoever else there was is still in here! I also made an Alha female, Kendall, and she's attractive! lol)
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:43 pm

[Ick! NVM I have to get going to karate class!]
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzinsider.com
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:43 pm

"Mattie!!" Emma exclaimed, running over to him with joy. She then hugged him and said, "I misseded you!"
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:44 pm

(i take it the new clan's already been added??)

Mattie smiled "Hello Emma" He said licking her little head.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:45 pm

Kara didnt know what to do. she was the same size as her sister and couldnt resue her alone. "Help!" she barked to anyone that could hear her. "Help!" she barked beginning to cry a little.

"Well im thinking about swimming and some other things..." she said as she stuck her paw in the water. She twirled it around in circles before hearing something rustling in a nearby bush. She then heard growling and spun around. "Hello?" she barked somewhat scared.

The thing in the bush growled at Cailey. It soon let out a snicker. "You shouldve seen the look on your face!" Cody barked laughing. "I was lost in the woods last night if you were wondering."

"That's not nice!" Cailey barked. "You are a very bad role model to Emma!"
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:48 pm

Emma yelped, clutching Cailey. "That was not nice!" she said angrily to Cody. "Whatcha thinking about?" asked Gabriel.

(Brb guys I'm gonna eat)
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:50 pm

(cya later sarah when you get back i probably wont be on though cuz ill probably be eating lol)

(sure has carrot lol Smile)

"Hey girls let's not get all angry..." Cody barked.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:51 pm

Mattie when over to Emma "want to play a game?" He asked her.

(i am gone to make a new doggie! lol)
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:53 pm

Name: Max
Breed: Border collie
Personality: will unfold
Pic/Description: haven't found the right pic yet
Wanted rank?(optional):
Clan: Sun
Color you type with: this one!
Other: Single lol
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:54 pm

(okays carrot!)

(btw can Cody and Star rp too? he has a little crush on her lol)
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:54 pm

(excepted!!!)
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

(sure they can rp! Your have to start though lol)
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:56 pm

(Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 11ugcb8 heres the piccy of max!)
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:57 pm

(darnit lol)

Cody saw star out of the corner of his eye. "Ill see you ladies, gentlemen, and Emma later." he said with a bow. He walked over to Star and a sleeping Kasha. "Hey!" he barked "Your Star right?"
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:58 pm

(i rock! lol)

Star nodded "Yes I am" she smiled "And your...." Star thought "Your name escapes me" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:02 pm

"Cody" he barked to her. He didnt really know what to say after that. He never really talked to many dogs before.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:03 pm

"Ahhh yes Cody" She said "I remember you now" Star smiled.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:07 pm

"Ya..." he smiled. "Woah that's pretty neat how you got a heart on your paw." he said looking at her paw.
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:08 pm

Star looked down "Oh this?" She said "Its nothing really" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:15 pm

(g2g... Sad)
Back to top Go down
orangefairy555

orangefairy555

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:17 pm

(byesises!)
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:39 pm

(i'm back sorry it took so long!)

"I wants to play a game!" said Emma happily. "We plays hide andd seek?" she asked.

Kendall finally got up. After and hour, she finally woke up from when she fainted. She woke up to see her sister, and stood up. She looked off into the distance, seeing a small creature. She took slow steps, making sure she had recovered. When she saw that she was okay, she ran to the dog. "Hello..." said Kendall. "Would you like to join me and my sister's clan?" she asked. "So far there's only me and her..." she sighed. "It would be nice if you joined! We have lots of food, and we have a blanket!" she said proudly. "I'll give you a tour if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next