DogsR'Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DogsR'Us

A forum of anything but not everything! :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
giraffid4

giraffid4

Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:25 pm

Kendall climbed under a tree with the roots sticking up. It provided shelter and warmth for when she needed it. Her sister as well as one other small dog could fit under it. "Where is Kara by the way?" she thought
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:29 pm

Kara saw a streak of lightning almost hit a tree in the distance and ran to the tree that her and her sister sat under for shelter. "I just saw a Huge streak of lightning!" she barked fasinated by it. She loved to watch the lightning and listen to the thunder when it stormed.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:29 pm

"It'll be fine.." Gabriel told Emma, feeling a little frightened himself. He couldn't show it to his daughter, it might make her more scared. He didn't want to show it to Cailey either, but he couldn't hide it from her either. He decided to tell her, now that they were dating or whatever you want to call it. "It seems really bad out there.." whispered Gabriel. "I'm kinda scared...." Emma scooted closer to her mother. "Can I cuddles wif mommy?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:31 pm

"Course ya can pumpkin." she said cuddling with her daughter. "It is pretty bad, i heard the fire alarm go off already in the city..."
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:31 pm

"Cool.." Kendall said, not the least bit fasinated. "It's pretty warm down here huh?" she asked her sister. "Where were you anyways?"
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:33 pm

Kara smiled. "It is warm down here." she whispered. "I saw a dog in a bush." she told her. "I went to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:34 pm

Emma got closer and cried a little. "Mommy I is scared..." she said. "I know it sounds really wimpy for a grown boxer to say that he's afraid of a storm, but it's true..." whispered a frightened Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:35 pm

"It's ok.... i have a confession too." she told him cuddling Emma to soothe her. "I can't swim..."
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:35 pm

"You just have to check out everything huh?" asked Kendall to her sister. Then she layed down to take a little nap.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:41 pm

"Ya..." she said with a smile. "I'm just a little curious you know" she said as she set her head on her paws.

(oh ya i forgot to tell you, I made peanut butter fudge it yummy lol Smile)
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:50 pm

"You can't swim?" he asked, chuckling a little, trying not to let Cailey see. "Ya, I've been afraid of storms since I was a puppy..." he told her. "I just don't like those sounds!" Then he layed down.

"Ya, your curious about everything." Kendall agreed. "This tree is holding up to the wind pretty well, huh? I'm so bored! I need to get outside!" she said. Kendall went outside to hunt, or something fun. Now she had to stay in her shelter, because of the stupid rain. "How are we going to get ready for winter like this? she asked.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:53 pm

"Since i am a former show dog, i was never taught to swim..." she said as she layed down to rest.

" dont know..." Kara replied. She watched the lightning bolt across the sky.
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:07 pm

He looked surprised. "You do?" He was half astonished. "Could you show me?"
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzinsider.com
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Gabriel sat down to scratch his ear. While he did so, he said, "Ooh I see... I think it's pretty wimpy that I'm afraid of storms... My family used to take me on camping trips, so I got to swim a lot." he sighed. Thinking about his old life made him sort of sad. He missed his old family, but he was glad he had a new one. He loved his new life, but sometimes wished he could go back and see the family.

"I guess we'll just go tomorrow..." Kendall sighed. "We should be getting wood, and food, and all kinds of different things right now! That stupid storm is ruining everything." She needed a break though. Kendall was a little high strung, meaning she was sort of demanding. Her muscles ached. All she did was hunt, and look for scraps of cloth for inside the tree. She went to bed late, and woke up before dawn. She definetley needed a break. She sighed and put her head down to rest. Her stomach rumbled, but she payed no attention to it.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:12 pm

"I was pampered and taken to shows. I remember playing in the backyard with my owners two kids but they are grown now." Cailey told him. "We got a pool but i wasn't allowed in it."

"Ya... we needed some time off of everything anyway, well at least you do." she told her sister. "I'm going out to play in the rain." she said as she stepped out from under the tree.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:13 pm

Emma yelped from the big crack of thunder. "Mommy make it stop!" she whimpered. She got as close as she could get to her mother. Gabriel got up and went to comfort Cailey and the defenseless pup.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:14 pm

"I can't make it stop sweeite im sorry..." she told the frightened puppy.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:21 pm

"How immature..." she thought. "Wait for me!!!" she called to Kara.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:22 pm

"Whys not?" asked Emma.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:22 pm

(lol ok)

Kara jumped around in a patch of daisies. "I love when it rains!" she barked.
"I cant control the weather" Cailey told Emma.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:24 pm

The raindrops turned into hail, so Kendall went inside. "Fun while it lasted." she said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:25 pm

Kara stopped to see what was going on. "Ow..." she whispered as a small piece of hail hit her. "Wait for me!" she barked running back under the tree.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:26 pm

"Okays..." Emma said, frowning. "I scared though!" she whimpered. Gabriel comforted the pup, putting his paws around her. "It'll be ok." he told her. He faced his fears, and instead of caring only of him, he helped the pup.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:28 pm

"We'll all be ok Emma..." Caiely told Emma to soothe her. "We'll all be ok..."
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:29 pm

The thunder boomed, the lightning struck all across the sky. The wind was fiercly blowing. Kendall got sort of scared. She didn't say anything though. "Look what I found!" she said, showing off a big blue blanket. "Isn't this great?"

Last edited by giraffid4 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next