DogsR'Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DogsR'Us

A forum of anything but not everything! :)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:52 pm

"Your idea" she smiled. "I have to take care of Emma anyway."
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:54 pm

"You don't have to take care of me!" Emma said. "I is a big girl!" she said. Then she cuddled her mommy and said, "I love you!"
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Not yet you arent" Cailey told her. "Your jsut a little girl"
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:05 pm

"I is four months old!" she said. "I is a gwown up!" Then Gabriel told the pup to go into the playhouse to cuddle under a blanket. "Do you want me to be your daddy?" he asked Tyler. "Yes!" he exclaimed. He was so happy someone loved him. He cuddled Gabriel, and wwent into the playhouse. Gabriel followed, covering up with the new green blanket. He gave the girls the Orange one, and said, "Are you ready for bed Tyler?" "No!" he replied, wanting to play.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:17 pm

"Even at four months, your not a grown up Emma" Cailey informed her pup.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:20 pm

No name walked into a small meadow of daisies. He had lost his former pack and needed somewhere else to stay. He looked around trying to see if there were any other dogs. He sat down and howled trying to see if anyone would hear him.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:21 pm

"Yes I is!" Emma said. "You is not a gwown up!" she said angrily. She went to the huge Tyler, and looked up. "Wooooah..." she said. "You is a big boy!" she said. Tyler was about 10 times her size! She felt very tiny compared to the big golden.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:24 pm

Caiely was getting angry with Emma. "Emma come with me please..." she said as calm as possible as she headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:27 pm

"Why?" asked Emma getting nervous. "I sowwy mommy, I is a gwown up now..."
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:28 pm

"Just come with me ok..." she told her. "I need to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:31 pm

"Okays...." Emma said. "I is sowwy though..."
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:33 pm

Cailey stpped right beside the clubhouse. "You can't fight with me ok?" she told her. "Your only a little girl yet Emma ok. I am a grown up, im three years old, your four months..."
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:18 pm

"I said I was sowwy..." she said sadly. "I just was sayin..." She walked into the playhouse, and felt ahamed of herself. She curled up in the corner, hoping to be alone. Meanwhile, Tyler was playing around in the shallow part of the pond with Gabriel. They were splashing each other, having a good time. "I'm getting cold..." Tyler shivered. "Ok, C'mon, we can go inside, I'm getting cold to.." said Gabriel. They shook off, and walked into the shelter. Emma was still in there, but she had fallen asleep. Gabriel layed down, with Tyler laying right beside him. Gabriel had the blanket covering them, keeping them warm. Tyler layed his scruffy head down, and closed his eyes. He dozed off with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:20 pm

Cailey sigghed and stepped inside with everyone else. "It's ok Emma" she whispered knowing the pup was asleep. "Did you boys have fun?" she asked with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:10 pm

[Rp anyone?]
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzinsider.com
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:23 pm

"Ya.. we had a great time..." said Gabriel. We went swimming and had a lot of fun..." he slipped under the blanket. The weather was getting colder and colder everyday. He felt a little sick, from the cold weather... He cuddled the blanket getting slightly warmer.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:33 pm

"well thats good to hear." cailey smiled as she cuddled into him.
Back to top Go down
lilhorselover

lilhorselover

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:59 pm

Echo padded around aimlessly. He looked around and sighed, he winced at his aching paws.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzinsider.com
Dasher [THE Reindeer]

Dasher [THE Reindeer]

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:06 pm

Name: Spade
Breed: Golden Doodle
Personality: Will unfold... *Growls* I hate doing that
Pic/Description:

Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Goldendoodle01
Wanted rank?(optional): Second I guess
Clan: Moon
Color you type with:
Dark Red Bold
Other: Nope... Wait, MoonlightValley
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:02 pm

*After the long 3 months, Emma was finally bigger, not by much though.* "Where is mommy?" asked Emma curiously. Gabriel strode toward her aimlessly. His rest had not been good lately. "She went to get some food." Yawned Gabriel. He layed down and closed his eyes, hoping for a nice sleep. "Wanna play?" asked Emma bouncing around playfully. "Not right now" said Gabriel angrily. Emma ran outside into the bitter cold snowstorm.
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:10 pm

Cailey walked over to the small cabin hoping to see Gabriel and Emma waiting for her. "Where's Emma?" she asked not seeing her anywhere.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:12 pm

"I dont know!" Gabriel said angrily. "Just let me sleep! Shes probably playing somewhere in here, maybe outside, I dont care!"
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:13 pm

"No need to get so angry!" Cailey barked trudging outside to look for Emma. "Emma?!" she barked over and over again searching for the puppy.
Back to top Go down
giraffid4

giraffid4

PostSubject: Moonlight Valley Dogs Part 2   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:16 pm

Emma jumped in the snow playfully. This was her first winter. Yipping playfully, she jumped in the snow and fell down a deep hole. "AHHH!!!" she yelled, covered in snow. "I do NOT like the snow anymore!" she said shvering. "It's to cold!"
Back to top Go down
garebear84
Admin
garebear84

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:18 pm

She heard Emma and raced over to her. "You ok Emma?" she asked as she pulled her out from under the snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...   Moonlight Valley Dogs  ~Part Two!!~  A New Clan... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Valley Dogs ~Part Two!!~ A New Clan...
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next